Countdown Clock

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

#4- Find My Dream Wedding Dress-- CHECK!!

30 hours in New York City. That includes eating and shopping in Brooklyn, getting dessert in Little Italy,  attending service in Queens, getting a complete hair and makeup makeover, hanging out in East Village, having pizza, going on 2 hour train rides, and getting about 2-3 hours of sleep. Oh... and somewhere in there, trekking up to Madison Ave to find my perfect wedding dress...

fyi- this is not the one but i did try it on. gorgeous! 

Oh Vera, how overly expensive you are but how you make me feel like a bride. :) And money is second when it comes to the most important day of your life, right? At least that is what I tell Mr. Suit, my fiance (perfect name for him, huh?! haha).

And is it just me, but why is everything that I do that has to do with the wedding always so rushed when it is still eight months away?! Time is absolutely flying... At least one more checked off!

Big shout out to my wonderful ladies that helped me and let's say... were very opinionated. ;) Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment