Countdown Clock

Friday, August 26, 2011

STARTING TO STRESS OUT!

My sincere apologies for the MIA status for over two months. I always thought that a year was plenty of time to work, plan a wedding, travel the world, and hit all the twelve items on my 2012 bucket list. Now it's only three months away and my To-Do list gets longer and longer, with fewer items being crossed off!

In the midst of the craziness in my head, my surroundings also seem to be experience mass chaos. My top floor office space shook hard and swayed in DC's strongest earthquake (5.9) since WWII this week. We ran down the twelve flights of stairs to streets full of people, transit halts, and congestion everywhere. Now the east coast is bracing for Hurricane Irene this weekend. After some grocery runs last night (and having to visit three stores to find bottled water), I am ready to ride out the craziness of the week on my warm couch. Hopefully, being able to catch up on all the other things on my To-Do list. Isn't it just funny when it seems like the whole world is just revolving around your own emotions? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment