Countdown Clock

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

#7- Take Engagement Pictures in Europe -- Some Teasers

Mr. Suit and I felt butterflies when we got the links to some of our engagement teaser pictures from Europe. :) Here are a couple glimpses as we start going through the 4,000+ pictures taken by BDFotos. 

Venice

Barcelona

Lastly, big thanks to my friends who have been so supportive and happy for us along the way. I've definitely done my share of venting about wedding planning and finishing my 12 things before the end of the year, so it's really rewarding to check things off slowly. I'm always surprised to hear that people actually read this blog! I mostly did it to track my progress and hold myself accountable at the end of the year, but now it's become a nice artifact to look back on after the twelve months since I started it.

No comments:

Post a Comment